By Thomas Cox
Throughout the summer a group of volunteers are bringing, a roadshow of free activities to village halls.
Kickstart aims is to bring rural communities in the borough together through a series of social events showcasing ideas for healthy lifestyles, fitness and well-being.
Whether you are a die-hard fitness fanatic or just looking for something to entertain the grandchildren there will be something for everyone, little and big kids alike!
Take part in:
- fitness and rhythm for the over 55s,
- sports massages
- Walking for Health
- Couch to 5K programmes
- taster sessions for rugby, yoga, climbing, ‘kids kombat’, archery and football.
Each session aims to be fun and friendly way for people to develop a love for activity if they are out of practice – or even for people to get active for the first time.
When and where
Dates for the events will be on Friday’s starting in August between 10am and 4pm.
- 2nd August 10:00 – 16:00 at High Ercall village hall, Park Lane, TF6 6BE – Sign up.
- 9th August 10:00 – 16:00 at Cliff Crescent, Ellerdine, TF6 6QT.
- 16th August 10:00 – 16:00 at 14 and 16 Shrewsbury Rd, Edgmond, Newport TF10 8HU.
- 23rd August 10:00 – 16:00 at Crudgington School, Telford, TF6 6JF.